Thursday, September 4, 2008

WAIT?! There's a line?!

Spazms of people clumping up the walk space, standing in a scattered mass one behind the other (respectively). To their left side, I pink sign stating: LINE STARTS BEHIND HERE... on the opposing side it says: LINE STARTS HERE -->

I speak in a louder tone. "Can You please make a line behind the sign that says 'Line starts behind here' please?! Thank You!"

The mass then form a, somewhat, decent line...however, there are still some stragglers. I repeat my stated favor one more time, a little louder!!


Now tell me.

If there is a line of people with a sign next to them, clearly stating line starts here...

wht the hell do other people not understand that...well....THERE'S A LINE.

"I'm sorry, but you have to wait in line, like everyone else."
"Oh! There's a line?"

Seriously!

i can't even begin to explain..!!!

No comments: