today i had a mother and a son walk out of the store with books...
I stop them and say: "did you pay for those yet?"
and he replies with, "I have fincancial aid."
"You need to purchase them here before you take you books out of the store!"
"Oh... I didn't know that."
this is understandable.
They assumed since they were paying through financial aid that they were free (because they didn't have to pay out of pocket...)
They assumed since they were paying through financial aid that they were free (because they didn't have to pay out of pocket...)
I get it!
But when I make a sign posted on both doors stating:
Ooops!
Did you purchase your books?
Whether you're paying with cash, check, card, or ANY form of student loan/financial aid,
YOU MUST BUY YOUR BOOKS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE!
Thank you!
I would assume that it wouldn't happen again...
but it did.
no lie.
immediately after I posted the signs,
a father and son walk out of the store with the books
and again (not five minutes after) I ask:
"did you pay for your books yet?"
same excuse.
:(
hello, rush.
No comments:
Post a Comment