Tuesday, September 1, 2009

END OF THE LINE!!

I have three signs saying "Line Starts Here" (but they're not that noticable... It's more so to point at and say "can you stand by that sign please? thanks.")

So, today, me being my verbally articulate self said "If you're selling your books, can you please start a line over here!" It's not some much a question as it is a forceful favor. "...and by SELLING I'm mean PURCHASING..." =\
(Woooops!) My-B...

So, everyone laughs at my vocab mix-up and so do I, after all I was very adament with that statement only to realize I made a fool of myself...haha! I'd much rather laugh at myself anyway.

One guy didn't quite understand that sentance though, so I told him once more... "Sir, You have to stand in line to purchase your textbooks." (very calmy I may add...)
He responds with a mumble about how he's not buy books... but something else...

?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!!

So, I reply "Sir, It doesn't matter WHAT you're purchasing... You still have to wait in line."
"Oh."

?!

I didn't know whether I wanted to LAUGH or SCREAM/CRY... =(

are you kidding me?

1 comment:

Danny P! said...

I had to repeat myself twice today. :(

and then meaghan had to repeat that as well...

like they say
"third time's the charm..."

=\