Where are the shelves?!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Note about the Disclaimer.
Can I just say, that now that I don't work there anymore, this blog seems SO much funnier!
Oh and the disclaimer made me giggle!
I really do miss all of you though!
1 comment:
Meaghan Ross
said...
Ha! I'm sure it does.. we miss you to Lis!!! A LOT!!
January 18, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They
Like Us
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(14)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(11)
....................
Really?!
SFA
Price Differences
Yet again...
Saran Wrap
Note about the Disclaimer.
Lollipops
Urban Dictionary [dot com]
Online Orders...
FIRST RUSH OF THE YEAR!!! :\
►
2008
(30)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
Contact Us!
need to get in touch with us?
email us
1 comment:
Ha! I'm sure it does.. we miss you to Lis!!! A LOT!!
Post a Comment