Thursday, August 27, 2009

Speak a little louder, I'm a little hard of hearing...

Okay...
So I understand you don't want to shout out your SSN for the entire world to hear... but seriously, I have an ancient barcode printer, several cash registers being used, and a store full of people who enjoy I nice LOUD conversation. Please!!

You don't have to shout it, just loud enough so I don't have to ask you to repeat several times! (It defeats the perpose of speaking quietly anyway!)

Also...
SLOW DOWN!
I know I'm pretty fast with the register (thank you)
But I don't know your SSN!! It takes time for my brain to register what it hears and type it on the keypad!

AND ANOTHER THING!!
DICTION!!!

Nigh-Fie-Fo-AY-Sih-Tree-Oh is not a number!!

(NINE-FIVE-FOUR-EIGHT-SIX-THREE-ZERO!!)
I know it's a lot to ask for some... but I speak English... as long as you say the numbers in ENGLISH--- I don't care WHAT you call me in whatever language you speak at home!

(I'm not racist, I'm just stressed!)

1 comment:

Meaghan Ross said...

hahaha!! you totally nailed the number thing.. lol! I'm sorry you are stressed! :(