There was a rather long line at the registers at one point today, so I had to open a 4th register. Now because classes have not started yet, we only have three registers with cash in them... Will I asked "A" to jump on a register....
Me: "A will you please jump on that (pointing to a certain) register? You can do any transactions except for cash, there isn't any in the drawer."
Student: "WHAT!?! YOU DON'T TAKE CASH?!?!"
Me: "Whaaat?"
Student: "You just said you don't take cash??"
Me: (not able to help myself) "What's cash?"
Student: ... ... ... (look of concern crosses his face)
Me: (DUH!) "I'm kidding, we do take cash. Just don't go to that register.
I never thought I would be so happy to move... I have Friday through Monday off!!! Thank you Labor Day and Moving Day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh my word!! i totally missed that one! That's great!! people.. :D
Post a Comment