So...no severely dumb people today. At least none I've encountered. (Seriously, I think "encounter" is THE word!!! ...okay, yeah.)
But once meaghan punched out for break, a WHOLE crap load of people decided to come in and use financial aid! So, there was me and Annette - didn't know where Tina was (probably visiting the llamas...), pretty much all of them had SFA, and pretty much ALL of them were new students!! So they weren't in the system. Putting people into the system (without screwing up) takes time - or extreme concentration. but when you're dealing with a lot, A LOT, A LOT of people...it gets a little hard.
Luckly, Most of them were deaf, so the people that took up space were the translators. (That sounded so mean, but I meant it in the nicest way.)
Which reminds me, How come all of the deaf customers are SUPER nice, and all of the other customers are SUPER dumb, or mean...?
[yeah..i'm just venting a little. Don't take it personal...]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment