This one was in the form of a phone call.... UGG!! Poor Lis!!!!!
Lady: So my son is taking classes, that I guess start next week...
Me: (thinking - okay why is he not calling)
Lady:... Hello??
Me: Hi... I was just waiting for your question.
Lady: Oh well my son starts classes next week...
Me: uh huh...
Lady: Umm Well what does he need to do for his books? Does he come in and pay for them all at once or is there a payment plan?
Me: You need to pay for the books at once, there is no payment plan.
Lady: well I could do a payment plan with the tuition.
Me: We aren't NECC, we are actually B&N. You have to pay upfront... Sorry (no... no, not really).
Lady: Oh okay.... well how do I do that.
Me: you come into the store and pay for the books when you pick them up
(really, am I really explaining this?!?)
Lady: Well how do I pay then?
Me: (WHAT?!?) cash,check,charge....
Lady: oh okay.
REALLY??? REALLY????
Ummm I am afraid for my life with the quality of STUPIDITY that is out there!!!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should be afraid...very afraid.
Post a Comment