Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FIRST RUSH OF THE YEAR!!! :\



So, it's a new year and a new semester, which means...ANOTHER RUSH!! >:P

So, to start of easy and slow, I'll tell about a qiuck phone coversation.
(the question get a lot worse as the rush approaches...)

RING*RING*
"NECC bookstore, This is Dan. How may I help you?"
"Hi Dan, Are you guys open right now?"
"Uhh...Um, Yes! Yes, We are open RIGHT now..!"
"What time do you close today?"
"We close at seven o'clock this week...."

Just so ya'll know, I only like to answer the phone when we're closed! Actually, I live at the bookstore...and although it says we open at nine EVERYWHERE!! If you call around 11:00 am We'll be closed...! Just call us, and if someone answers, then we not open! :\

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey D., When you work in a 24 hour pharmacy, you still get those calls. Of course, I think it's the drugs.

Anonymous said...

I almost died when I heard you answer that one... as you saw! :D What'd you do to the picture on top?!?!?! :( :P