Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lollipops

The other day I was coughing and there was this little girl right there. I was behind the registers and she was standing in front of them. I don't think her head came above the counter. She says in the tiniest voice possible, "Are you ok?!" I couldn't even hear her so I had her repeat what she said. It was so stinkin adorable!! I just had to give her a lollipop!!

Wow... I finally thought of something cute and funny... I was drawing a blank this semester around. The real posts will start next week!! Let the insanity begin!!! (someone shoot me.. maybe I'll just shoot myself in the foot.. the I will have to call in sick.. hmm... :P)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

But Meg... you can still answer the phone and ring register siting on a stool, with a shot foot.

Meaghan Ross said...

hmm... good point.. maybe if I shoot myself repeatedly.. and then have to take so many pain killers that I can't function... and can't drive... then maybe.... that or I'll just shoot myself in my head... I don't suppose Tina will make me work if I do that.. :P