So the last post was really by Dan.. We are still figuring out how that one happened.. haha! Today this lady walked up to me and wanted her books. I finished finding them and then she asked if that was it. I said yes and then she asked another question that blew my mind!
"Isn't there a math book also?"
I just looked at her and said, "umm nooo... you aren't taking a math class..."
OH MY GOSH!!! I'm on break right now.. I have to go back soon. I wanted to put that one up before I forgot it.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is probably the most hilarious blog idea I've ever seen. Awesome! And, the song is perfect.
Hang in there, folks! Customer service is the hardest job---IMHO---but it can sure be one of the best. (Spoken from my own years of experience.)
Post a Comment